A MANIFESTO FOR INTROVERTS
1. There’s a word for “people who are in their heads too much”: thinkers.
2. Solitude is a catalyst for innovation .
3. The next generation of quiet kids can and must be raised to know their own strengths.
4. Sometimes it helps to be a pretend extrovert. There will always be time to be quiet later.
5. But in the long run, staying true to your temperament is key to finding work you love and work that matters.
6. One genuine new relationship is worth a fistful of business cards.
7. It’s Okay to cross the street to avoid making small talk.
8. “Quiet Leadership” is not an oxymoron.
9. Love is essential; gregariousness is optional.
10. “In a gentle way, you can shake the world “- Mahatma Gandhi
Endeavour to get a copy of the book , I think it’s Also available Offline on PDFs, and don’t Forget to try out the #quietrevolution and help encourage other introverts to accept and appreciate themselves better. Enjoy the book, and Remember
“CONVERSATION ENRICHES THE UNDERSTANDING, BUT SOLITUDE IS THE SCHOOL OF GENIUS” -Edward Gibbons